1st Conference on Recent Advances in Artificial Intelligence (RAAI)
Call for papers
The main goal of the conference is to bring together active researchers in various fields of Artificial Intelligence, presenting state of the art research topics and projects (published or ongoing work) as well as reports concerning the up to date technologies related to their fields of study. Last but not least, in addition to its dissemination purpose, the conference aims to stimulate the creation of active research networks in the fields of its participants. This year’s fields of interest are: Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Data Science, Information Retrieval and other connected subfields.
19-20 June 2017, Bucharest, Romania
Faculty of Mathematics and Computer Science, University of Bucharest, Academiei 14, 010014, Bucharest
- Adrian-Gabriel Chifu (Aix-Marseille Université)
- Vivi Nastase (Heidelberg University, Germany)
- Constantin Orasan (Wolverhampton University, UK)
- Victor Prisacariu (Oxford University, UK)
- Robert West (École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Swizerland)
We invite abstract submissions of 500 words maximum using our submission portal or by attaching the content of the abstract in a direct email to email@example.com, with subject RAAI2017 abstract.
- Submission: May, 27 (extended)
- Notification of acceptance: June, 1st
- Conference: June, 19-20
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
A limited number of rooms are reserved by organizers at a preferential price. Please contact Oana Peiu.
- Bogdan Alexe
- Liviu P Dinu (chair)
- Florentina Hristea (chair)
- Radu Ionescu
- Sergiu Nisioi
- Oana Peiu
- Marius Popescu